Saturday, October 9, 2010

Welcome to Pumpkintown!

This morning, we woke up and had a quick breakfast!  I cut up the mango that I bought last weekend at the farmer's market last weekend and it was perfect!  Juicy!

Then, we packed a backpack and headed out...




to Pumpkintown!

I have not been to the Pumpkintown Pumpkin Festival in several years, but it's always fun.  Sadie really enjoyed her day...


she got her face painted...




and got to ride a helicopter with Daddy...

and jump in a bounce house!

Of course we enjoyed some delicious food...

A chicken plate with barbecued chicken, beans, and slaw...

some homemade ice cream...

and some boiled peanuts!  The caviar of the south!  Do you loike boiled peanuts?  I LOVE them.  They are so addicting.




Soon, someone got tired and nodded off for a little nap.

Of course, Sadie and I had to get a little serci...


Sadie got a beautiful ribbon crown and I got a fun apron!

We just got back to Leenie and Poppy's house and we are enjoying a little break before our NEXT festival of the weekend... Fall for Greenville is on the agenda for tonight.  I am sure there will be lots of great eats and lots of fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!