Thursday, October 21, 2010

Getting my "Fur-Cation" Started!

All day long, I've been totally confused.  I keep thinking it's Friday.  Does that ever happen to you?  One of my favorite episodes of "The Office" is the one where Dwight thinks it's Friday and it's really Thursday.  But at least I have a good reason for being all mixed up.  See, tomorrow's a Fur-Cation day for me.  That means I am on furlough (a.k.a. not getting paid).  Sadie and I are taking off for a little 2-day trip to go see Leenie and Poppy in Greenville.  Poor Ryan... we're leaving him here.  (I am hoping he'll get bored enough to do all the cleaning I haven't had time to do.)

Tomorrow night, I get to see one of my REAL sisters, Meredith, and one of my sorority sisters, Beth!  My friend Beth recently received her Zumba license, too.  Her studio, MUVE Fitness, is hosting a Zumba Party tomorrow night to raise money for the Greenville Hospital System-- specifically for Breast Cancer.  I am looking forward to that!  Wow-- two Zumba parties in one week!  Awesome!

Tonight I taught Zumba at Oakland.  I am excited about debuting some new songs next week! :)

When I got home, it was one of those nights where I didn't have any meat defrosted, nothing of substance in the fridge.  It was the kind of night where you want to get take-out, but we're trying hard not to spend so much on take-out and eating out.  So I started digging in the freezer.  I had to dig past the chicken nuggets (remember, we have a two-year-old, and that's a staple for her) and I found a veggie pizza (YUM... pizza...) and some organic edamame.  This pizza (made by Palermo) was actually REALLY good.  I really love thin-crust pizzas.




So... to all of you who are working tomorrow... I am sorry... but at least you're getting paid!  Happy Friday I mean Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!