Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Quesadillas... and some Hanky Panky!

Did that title get your attention?  Get your minds out of the gutter, people!  It's nothing dirty!

Today was a fantastic day! 

This afternoon, I taught my second Zumba class at Fascinating Rhythm.  My class grew from last week-- YAY!  Last week I had two people.  It was a great class, but it's so much fun when you have a big crowd.  Tonight, my two people came back for more (always a good sign) and I had 4 more!  Yay!  So our class grew by 150%!  Let's hope it just keeps growing!  I just LOVE teaching Zumba. 

I'm practicing some new songs that I am going to break out soon!  Here's a preview of a fun one I am working on.  I heard this song at my friend Beth's Zumba Party last week, and it's been stuck in my head since then!  I'm working on my own choreography for it. 




Isn't that a fun song???  A little risque... but I might try it anyway! :)

Zumba always puts me in a good mood.  And I love teaching a class right after school.  Then I get home at a decent hour to cook dinner.

But tonight... there was a SURPRISE waiting on me when I got home!

My sweet husband had gone to the store and gotten all the ingredients to make quesadillas!  Yummmmm... He said that I shouldn't have to rush home and cook after teaching until 5:30.  What a sweetie!  I decided to have beef, cheese, and pico de gallo on my quesadilla and made a little "salad" on the side.  It was delicious. 




So thanks to my wonderful, thoughtful husband!!!  Mmwa!

Another interesting piece of news... I was selected to host a POM Wonderful Dinner Party in November.

Basically, it's a dinner that is inspired by and incorporates pomegranates.  I didn't think I would get selected.  I even laughed out loud as I applied and wrote my possible menu.  But then this morning I had an email saying I was chosen!  So I guess I need to get planning!!!  I am excited about the challenge, though!

Happy Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, I love reading your blog! I went to "Hip Hop" tonight and I hope to try Zumba soon. Have a great week! I'll see you over Thanksgiving break :).

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!