Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Pie in a Glass!

I don't know about you all, but I am just loving the fall weather.  Today I took a walk by the Catawba River and the leaves are starting to turn different colors.  It was so nice just enjoying the scenery!  I am also completely loving all of the fall foods!  I plan to try spaghetti squash a new way this week and I also made a squash casserole tonight that I REALLY liked, but it needs a little tweaking. When I get it right, I will share it. 

But I do have something great to share with you tonight...



"Pumpkin Pie in a Glass" is for all you pumpkin-lovers out there.  This is a smoothie with a little fall flair!

Ingredients:
1 container of Fiber One Vanilla Yogurt
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
1 1/2 Tbsp. Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer (I used the Coffee Mate one)
1/2 cup skim milk
5-6 ice cubes

Directions:
Put all ingredients in a blender.  Blend until smooth!  That's it!



I am telling you... it's deeeeee-licious!  A wonderful fall treat that will fill you up and get some extra dairy into your diet!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! And I have all the ingredients except the canned pumpkins! Gonna get a can to try tomorrow. Thanks for the idea!

    Carie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping I'd find your smoothie recipe after seeing your comment on my blog. Yum! Pumpkin-anything makes my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!