Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat!

I hope all of you had a fun Halloween!  I’m gonna keep it short and sweet tonight!  Here’s a little peek at our evening with the cutest little Wonder Woman around. 

Costume # 1 (because we didn’t want the real one to get ketchup on it)

IMG_1232

IMG_1234

(I am seeing dance lessons in our future.)

 

The “Real” Costume

IMG_1236

Wonder Woman to the rescue!

IMG_1241

IMG_1246

IMG_1251

IMG_1255

Do you think I could climb this wall?

IMG_1256

One of the fun houses to visit on our street!

IMG_1264

IMG_1267

Here is Ryan “categorizing” the candy.  (Yeah, sure, honey.)

IMG_1270

IMG_1271

All in all: a successful evening of Trick or Treating!

IMG_1276

Happy Halloween from the Confessions family!

5 comments:

  1. She looks just like you in that picture where she has her hands on her hips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't wait to see a post about Wonder Woman...boy is she cute! And so are her cousins, too! Glad it was a "successful" night of trick-or-treating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures-looks like she had a fun time-Poppy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!