Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sushi Dinner with Girlfriends

Whew!  I can’t believe the weekend is finally here!  This was a busy, busy week!  On Thursday, I left home at 6:45 a.m. and returned at 9:30 p.m.!  Talk about a long day!  I had a very productive work day, then coached Girls on Track at school, then taught Zumba that night!  Luckily, I had a fun evening with some of my fabulous friends planned after Zumba!

IMG_0854

Mommies-to-be: Kati and Laura

IMG_0855

Mandy and Elizabeth

IMG_0856

Me, Angie, and Jenn

We all met at the Red Bown for some Asian eats. 

IMG_0852

I started with Edamame… it’s no secret how much I love it.  You all know that.  Most of the girls had never tried it, so I passed the plate around the table.

I was torn between getting something with noodles (did you know Thursday was National Noodle Day?) or getting sushi.  In the end, Sushi won out. 

IMG_0857

IMG_0858

IMG_0859

Philadelphia Roll and California Roll for me!

We had such a nice time catching up on each other’s lives… and we found out that one of us carries around a VERY interesting pen…

IMG_0860

IMG_0861

Thanks, girls!  Enjoyed our time together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!