Sunday, June 26, 2011

Greetings from…

Hello from the beach!  I’m so excited to be on vacation.  Yesterday was a busy day full of driving, unloading, unpacking, and getting settled.  Today we have big plans for sitting on the beach all day. 

Here’s the view from our downstairs balcony:

100_8327

(view to our left)

100_8326 

(view to our right—and look closely…)

hyygfxz    .ghhhghhhjmnmn

(that’s the beach)

We’re kickin’ it third-row style.  But that’s ok, because we’ve got a golf cart that will go from 0 to 22 in like 60 seconds.  Yeah, that’s right.

Last night we enjoyed a delicious spaghetti dinner made by Adrienne…

100_8322

Plus a cucumber-onion salad that was sweet, tangy, and delicious!

100_8323

100_8324

Back soon!  Guess what I plan to share with you later today… remember how I told you about Jason’s perfect margaritas?  Recipe is coming today… plus other gratuitous beach photos!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!