Friday, November 12, 2010

Wondering Where I've Been???

If you are wondering where in the world I have been, I have not fallen off the face of the earth!  This has been a crazy week! 

Tonight I have a Zumba party at the Charlotte Avenue YMCA in Rock Hill!  I will be leading 6 songs!  Woo-hoo!  I am looking forward to tonight! 

I have also been really working to get ready for my POM Dinner Party!  Soon there will be a series of recaps about the Pomegranate-Inspired dinner party I am hosting.  That will be fun to tell you about!

Preview of something I've been working on...


 And this is the other thing that keeps me busy all the time... but I don't mind... cause she's pretty cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!