Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pumpkin Lollipops???

This morning, I was trying to make some final decisions.  About Thanksgiving desserts, that is.  I knew all along I wanted to make bread pudding, but I had to decide on a recipe.  As I Googled and looked at fellow food bloggers' ideas this morning, I came across Hero Cake Pops's post on Pumpkin Pie Pops

As soon as I saw this blog post, I knew I had to try these-- just for fun.  I mean, how cute are these things???






Can you believe there's a little pie in there???


Click here to see Hero Cake Pops's post for the directions, plus pictures throughout the process. 

And I know they're cute, but...

YUMMMMMMM...

They taste even better than they look!

Stay tuned... more treats coming soon! 

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh- those are totally adorable! Everyone is going to LOVE them- beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came out soo cute! Thanks for the link back. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!