Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sister Visit

I told you I was going to see some special people tonight... look who I am hanging out with tonight!



Tomorrow I have a meeting in Columbia, so I made it an overnight trip and headed down to see Meredith and David!

We snacked on some cheese and crackers (I really like this spread with cucumber and dill!)...


...and enjoyed stewed beef and noodles!  Delish...


Oh, and I got to show Meredith how to open a pomegranate, and we enjoyed some pom arils!

Afterwards, I gave Meredith a little coupon lesson.

Now, we're enjoying some Real Housewives action.  Do you watch any of the Housewives shows?  Which seasons/casts do you like?  I love them all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!