Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Less Words Wednesday: Guess What We Did Today???

My friend Jenn does something called "Wordless Wednesday" on her blog, re{de}fining.  She just posts pictures on Wednesdays.  I am going to do a "Less-Words Wednesday" today because I can't use NO words.  I am just going to use fewer words today.

Remember that virus I was telling you about?  Well... as it turns out, Sadie did not have a virus.  It was a different sort of problem.

After a trip to the doctor's office and two pharmacies... we may be making headway.

So I am gonna post this picture of the items purchased today and then I am not saying anything else about it... which is hard for me, because those of you who know me know I have no problem (and maybe enjoy) talking about poop. 

Anyone wanna guess what we did today?

2 comments:

  1. i don't know if i should chuckle or cringe!

    (sorry to hear...er...see this!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I hope she's feeling better soon. We've definitely been there & one can only imagine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!