Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentine’s Day, friends!  Remember me?  I used to blog here…

Lately, I have had a hard time getting motivated to blog because of one of the 2 following reasons

1.  Either our nights have been really boring with convenience foods that I just haven’t thought anyone would want to see

OR

2.  I have been lazy about taking pictures.

For example, on Saturday night, my dance-fitness company had a big 5th anniversary party that was amazing!  And guess what?  Didn’t take any pictures.

I DID take pictures of our trip to Home Depot on Saturday when we looked at carpet samples. 

photo(2)

Crazy fun, right? 

So… on to Valentine’s Day.  I can’t help but think back to where I was a year ago.  Last year, we spent Valentine’s Day saying goodbye to my grandmother.  I also didn’t know it, but it was the last time I saw my grandfather, too, as he passed away just a month later.  It’s hard to believe a whole year has passed since then.  I still miss seeing them and especially seeing them with Sadie.  So I guess maybe I was a little down thinking about that.  You can click here to see my post from a year ago.

A Different Kind of Valentine’s Day

But luckily I have a wonderful husband who cheered me up tonight by coming to my Zumba class tonight!  It was his first-ever Zumba experience and he was pretty nervous about it.  But at the end, he even said he had FUN!  It was fun to show him what I spend so many hours away from home doing!

AND he hooked us up with a super romantic dinner, too.  Tacos.  YUMMY! 

photo

(note the cupcake, too.)

Sadie had fun getting treats today, too!  :)

photo(1)

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine’s Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to read and think about today (one year ago), but there was also so much love that day and we have gained even more happiness and love this year with a new family member. What a bitter-sweet post, but hope you all had a happy Valentine's day Night! I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice comments! Hard to believe how much can happen in just one year. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!