Friday, February 24, 2012

Getaway

Greetings from the beach!

After a hectic week, I am finally getting a chance to blog.  And look where I am…

SCIRA 001

that’s right—the beach!  Actually, I am here for work, not necessarily pleasure.  But work at the beach is way better than work at home.  I am a member of the South Carolina International Reading Association, and they are having their annual conference this weekend.  I was lucky to score a complimentary registration, so here I am!  I had a great afternoon thinking about Literacy Learning Stations, Vocabulary, and and units of study!  And after all that, my brain was actually overloaded.  (Could be because it was 4 p.m. on a Friday, too.)  So I decided it was the perfect time for a walk.

SCIRA 002

SCIRA 003

SCIRA 004

Still loving this app: iMapMyFitness!!!

SCIRA 005

Even though it isn’t sunny and warm, it was nice to walk to the beach and feel the sand.  I am looking forward to a night with friends tonight! 

Hope everyone is having a great start to your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!