Saturday, July 2, 2011

How to Enjoy Your Last Day at the Beach

How depressing is it when it’s your last day of vacation?  Yesterday was our last day at Surfside Beach, and we were determined to make the most of it.  We had a quick thunderstorm in the middle of the day, but soon the sun came back out and we had a beautiful day.  In fact, we were on the beach until dinnertime! 

So… if you go on vacation… here’s how to enjoy your last day at the beach…

100_8430

Have a little Bocce Ball game in the sand…

100_8428

…read a good book in the sun…

100_8431

…enjoy the waves…

100_8432

…have one of Jason’s Perfect Margaritas

100_8434

…and set up a Corn Hole tournament in the carport!

100_8436

 

Sadly, we are home now and back to reality!  I sure am missing my family and the ocean! 

2 comments:

  1. Where were you in Surfside? We were in Garden City. I think it was south Waccamaw rd.....good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polaroid photos! And I'm sad reading this too b/c I'm sad to be home knowing the big summer vacation is over. Oh well, maybe another quick trip is in the horizon soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!