Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sometimes You Gotta Be Brave…

Happy Saturday!!!  I have exciting news to show you!  I think no matter what I say, seeing it for yourself is way better.  So look at what my little girl did today!

She was just on the verge of swimming by herself.  We were able to get 2 private lessons with an amazing swim teacher and whoa.  I think the video speaks for itself.  I am amazed and so proud!  She is so proud of herself for being brave.  I can’t wait to take her to practice tomorrow.

So, speaking of brave…

I was brave tonight, too. 

Tonight was Jersey Shore Night at the Gastonia Grizzlies Game.  And my dance-fitness company was going to be performing at the game. 

100_8542

100_8563

100_8539

100_8540

I decided to make a nice poof.  Snooki style.  The husband wasn’t even embarrassed.  He even sat with me.  We did a 5-minute demo on the field before the game, and did some dancing throughout the game. 

100_8551

100_8552

100_8555

100_8558

100_8560

We enjoyed some nachos… I mean, you’ve gotta eat some kind of junk food at the ballpark. 

100_8564 

There was lots of laughter.

100_8565

And at the end… I was in a dance contest on the field with 3 other instructors.  Oh, did I mention we were blindfolded?100_8570

100_8571

Oh, the things I did tonight that I never thought I would have the guts to do.  But sometimes… you just gotta be brave.

What a fun evening!

3 comments:

  1. Y'all are awesome! Sadie is an amazing little swimmer... I just can't believe it!! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy for Sadie! That is SO exciting! And way to rock it at the game! How fun is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video of our little mermaid is great! We are so proud of her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!