Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Super-Woman Wednesday

So in case you are wondering, why yes… I am Super-Woman!  Today was a bit of a super-sports day.  This morning, Ryan and I were chatting about what we’d like to do today.  (Gosh, I am gonna be sad when he goes back to work in a week in a half!)  We started with a little trip to a sporting goods store to check out some golf clubs.  The husband is really wanting a new set, but he’s not quite ready to buy.  That led to a conversation over lunch about how I have not played golf since before Sadie was born.  But the more we looked at clubs, I thought… I’d really like to play again!  So we decided to give it a go.  We ran home, grabbed my clubs, and headed to the driving range.

100_1579

100_1578 

100_1577  

100_1576

100_1575

100_1580 

Surprisingly, I could still hit the ball!  I definitely need more practice, but today was a great start to getting back to playing.  AND… hubby and I have made a golf date for next week to play “for real!”  I’m so excited!  Maybe Gold might be my next topic for a “Sisterly Guide”. 

After golf, we were super-sweaty because it was really humid today, so we came home to rest before I went to teach Zumba.  I taught a very high-energy class and then decided to stick around for yoga.  Yoga is so hard, but I feel so good when I go.  I need to do it more regularly.

100_1581

100_1584

After all that, I was STARVING!!!  I decided to pick up Chinese takeout… Chicken with Mixed Vegetables.  I tried a new spot today and lookie—zucchini!  I have never gotten zucchini in my Chinese takeout!  Yum!

Okay… now it’s time to rest and enjoy some mindless, trashy television.  G’night!

2 comments:

  1. You ARE super woman!! My dad tried to get me to play golf when I was growing up because he loved it so much. The best part for me had to be riding in the golf cart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet your husband is super psyched you're getting back into the swing of things (apologies for the terrible pun... I couldn't resist)
    And that chinese looks delicious... I have loads of zucchini in my fridge (my father-in-law grows up) think I'm going to look up some chinese recipes :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!