Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Return to Amici Italian Lovin’ Oven

Remember my visit last week to Amici, a new restaurant here in Rock Hill?

Well, I went back again tonight.  I enjoyed it so much last week that I brought Sadie and Ryan with me!  As luck would have it, about a week ago there was a daily deal, so we had a $30 gift certificate that I purchased for $15!

I am still amazed at how Amici was transformed from a Movie Gallery into this very cool place!  The atmosphere is warm and inviting!

100_7988

100_7990

(I really like the open kitchen!)

100_7991

And by the way, Amici Italian Lovin’ Oven is locally owned.  It is NOT connected with any other Amici restaurants.

100_7975

We started with the spinach dip with flat bread…

100_7977

100_7981

… and it was sooooo good.  Hot and melty cheese and bread?  Yes, please! (My pictures don’t do this food justice… dim lighting…)

Tonight I decided to try the Margherita Pizza. 

100_7983

100_7985

LOVED this pizza.  I am a huge fan of thin-crust pizza and this crust was crispy and very thin!  PERFECT!  You never know when you order Margherita Pizza if it’s really going to be a Margherita pizza with tomato slices and fresh basil… but this WAS.

By the way, we had 2 entrees, plus Sadie’s Kid’s meal (spaghetti) and an appetizer for under $30.  Not bad at all!  (And with our coupon, it was only $15!  Yay!)

If you’re local, definitely stop and check them out. 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!