Thursday, February 24, 2011

Who’s Got Two Thumbs and is TOO BUSY to Blog???

100_7025

THIS GIRL!!!

No, I am not constipated.  That’s my “I’ve been too busy to blog” face.  I can’t believe you couldn’t tell!

So what have I been doing???

I’ll give you one guess, and I think you’ll get it right away.  Yes, I’ve been busy dancing up a storm.  Every day, as a matter of fact!  I’m having a blast… but being so busy means I’ve let some things fall on the back burner.  Cooking is one of them!  This week, I have picked up fast food several times.  Sometimes I’ve made good choices, like this one:

100_7019 

100_7020

It’s one of the flatbread sandwiches from Dunkin Donuts.  This one was the Turkey Sausage and Veggie Flatbread breakfast sandwich.  They are really delicious!

Confession…sometimes I’ve made not-so-good choices… like the Taco Bell trip on Tuesday night.  (I DID order my tacos Fresco Style, but it’s still not what I would consider to be a healthy, wholesome meal.)  I’m doing a TERRIBLE job of planning my meals in advance…which means I end up doing something quick and easy.  When I am eating dinner at 9:00 p.m. I am past the point of being hungry… I am famished… which means I usually don’t make the best choices.

So tonight, when I got back from teaching Zumba, I decided to make some of my Sorta Homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup.  This was really a treat after this busy week I have had. 

100_7021

100_7022

100_7023

I had a Cascal instead of a “real” drink.  Bubbly but low-cal!

So… one thing I LOVE about teaching Zumba on Thursday nights is that it makes me so excited for Friday… and the weekend!!!  And tomorrow’s a JEAN DAY at work!  I have lots to smile about!

I hope all of you are having a good week!

Reader Question:  What falls “to the wayside” when you get busy?  Your house?  Cooking? Laundry?  All three plus more?  How do you get back on track?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!