Monday, February 28, 2011

Coming Soon: The Next Sisterly Guide!

Happy Monday to all of you!  I hope that you all had a great start to your week. 

I did… until I had to drive through a torrential downpour with tornado warnings to get to Zumba tonight!  Here is a pic I snapped, just before the downpour started. 

100_7073 

I hate driving in bad storms.  It took me close to 30 minutes to go 10 miles on the Interstate.  Luckily, Zumba was totally worth it!  It was a hard-core workout with tons of great songs.  I got to lead a few songs and co-lead some, too! 

100_7069

Then I came home to yummy leftovers… Mexican Chicken Stew. 

This is going to be a quick post tonight.  I just wanted to let you know that you should get ready for the next Sisterly Guide!!!  It’s coming SOON!  Tomorrow, in fact!!! 

Can you guess the topic for the next Sisterly Guide???  If you think you know what’s coming, leave a comment!  We’ll see if any of you can guess it! :)

Stay tuned…

2 comments:

  1. Have you dropped hints about the next "sisterly guide"? If so, I must've missed...excited to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow! That sky looks scarrry! Glad Zumba was worth the trip :) And the Mexican Chicken Stew looks fabulous. I love anything Mexican-ish :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!