Saturday, February 19, 2011

Early Case of Spring Fever

Today, I had one of those days that you usually have to wait until May to have. 

The weather was beautiful!  It definitely did not feel like February.  It was in the 70s here in South Carolina!  I know we've got to have some cold weather heading our way, but today was so nice!

We got up early this morning and headed to Columbia to spend the day with family. 

These three boys...


plus Poppy...


had a golf date.

So these three sisters...


plus Sadie...


had a date for some outdoor fun.  We enjoyed some time at the playground...






...and then headed to Zoe's Kitchen for a "Girls' Lunch."



Sadie ordered a PBJ... and as soon as it arrived, she promptly laid down in the booth and went to sleep! 


We mush have worn her out!

Tonight, we were in for a treat.  Can you guess what we ate?

David cooked Low Country Boil!  He even added in some crab!  Everything was so delicious! 



Adrienne made a colorful, tasty salad that was so wonderful!  I love that she put squash in the salad!  It added a really colorful touch.


My contribution was the dessert.  I decided to do a Frozen Yogurt Buffet!  I had two flavors of yogurt: Vanilla and Pomegranate-Blueberry.  My toppings were coconut, mixed berries, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, and chocolate syrup.  I forgot to take a pic of my buffet, so I made a little bite-sized sundae to photograph.  Yumalicious!


Hope all of you are having a nice warm weekend with family and friends!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!