Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Night With the Girls!

After a long day at work yesterday, I was really looking forward to a special event...

dinner with the girls at White Horse!

I always thought this was a weird picture for a restaurant...

Meredith and Angie

Me, Laura, Mandy, and Jenn
This wasn't just any dinner... we were gathered to celebrate Meredith... because she's getting married in just a couple of weeks!  I am so excited for her!

The White Horse is this fun restaurant here in Rock Hill.  They are known for their drinks, particularly the "Hop, Skip..." and also some of their dishes like the Charlie O'Chicken.


Fun fact... Ryan and I ate at the White Horse just before we got engaged!

We had fun toasting to Meredith, catching up, and of course eating!

Cheers to Meredith!


Chips and Dip
I decided I was in the mood for a burger, so I had the Cheddar Cheese Burger.  It was SO good.  Exactly what I wanted!

Then we let Meredith open her gifts.


There is nothing like a night with friends!  I am so glad we could get together!  And now... it's time to go see some MORE special people...

1 comment:

  1. You just have toooo much fun! A good greasy cheese burger and home made fries alway do the trick. What's in a "Hop, Skip and Go Naked"?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!