Thursday, February 17, 2011

Who doesn't love a free dinner?

After school, I took Sadie to one of our favorite places:


Earth Fare!

Sadie loves going there because she can push the kid-sized carts.  Sometimes this is risky, because she likes to grab random items from the shelves and put them in her cart.  I've found some strange items when we have gotten to the checkout line... However today, she was a good little shopping helper.

I wish I could do all my shopping at Earth Fare, but we just can't afford to do all our shopping there.  However, Earth Fare has THE best deals.  I have mentioned their coupons before on my blog, and they are great!

Today I got all this:

plus a batch of Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies that were in the oven when I snapped this...

for only $11!

If you sign up for Earth Fare's email list, they will give you a coupon for a free dinner!  You get either a whole chicken OR veggie burgers, a bag of baby carrots, and a container of garlic mashed potatoes.

Click here to sign up.

So here's my free dinner.  I decided to try Earth Fare's Spicy Bean Veggie Burgers.  LOVED them.  They definitely have a kick!  I didn't have monterrey jack cheese, so I topped mine with a little mozzarella and salsa.  YUM!

I also was so excited to try one of these CasCal drinks! 



I've been seeing them on the Food Buzz site and on other blogs.  So tasty!  It's fizzy and is not overly sweet.  It is kinda like having champagne!  It was a fun treat after Zumba!

Well, goodnight all... it's Friday-Eve!  Yahoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!