Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Review: Mixing Bowls from CSN

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I would soon be doing a review for CSN(Click here to read my announcement about this.)  I have to admit, I had never heard of CSN until I was contacted by Sean Ryan, who asked me to do a review of one of their products on my blog.  Wow-- I had the hardest time deciding what to review because this company sells EVERYTHING!

I started off looking at bags.  Then I looked at sports equipment.  I almost bought a yoga mat.  But in the end, I decided on a pair of mixing bowls.  I was looking for something that was durable and great for mixing (obviously) but also decorative, so that it could be used for serving or entertaining. 

Take a look at these beautiful bowls that arrived on Tuesday:

100_6136

100_6137

 100_6138

 100_6139

 100_6140

 100_6141

Not only are these bowls beautiful, but the cost was great!  The medium bowl cost about $16 and the large bowl cost $18.  Not bad.  There were all kinds of kitchen gadgets and goodies to choose from.  I think I might have to go back and buy the small bowl, so I will have the set of 3!

I would definitely shop with CSN again.  They have free shipping on many items, and they sell a lot of name-brand merchandise.  It was a very user-friendly website to order from, too. 

Take a look at the site and see what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!