Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another Review: Kashi Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal

I am a member of Vocal Point.  Have you heard of it?  If not, it’s awesome.  If you fit the “profile” of person they are looking for, they will send you free products from time to time and ask you to give feedback.  There’s not much I like better than free gifts in my mailbox!  Last week, I opened the mailbox to find a sample of this Kashi Cereal.  I decided to make it my pre-workout snack today. 

100_6154

P.S. – I made that bowl with my own two hands! :)

 100_6155

 100_6156

I basically love everything Kashi makes.  I really liked this cereal.  It kept its “crunch” the whole time and has yummy berries mixed in.  It was really delicious!

That said, the only down side is that it was 5 points (Weight Watchers) for just the dry cereal.  And we’re not talking about a huge portion.  This was mainly due to the carbs. 

I want to say that I think ALL cereals are dangerous foods.  The portions we typically eat are double what the box indicates—and lots of times cereal has loads of sugar. 

So… in a magic world, where cereal is low in points and sugar, I would totally buy this cereal because it was delicious!  But in my reality, I probably SHOULDN’T buy it.  Because I’d eat the whole box in like 2 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!