Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jingle Bell Rock

It’s getting to be that time of year… when things get so hectic you don’t know whether you are coming or going!  I haven’t been to the Y all week!  I am hoping for Saturday…

BUT, I do have something fun to share.  here’s a video of Sadie performing in her school Christmas Pageant tonight.  Her class is singing Jingle Bell Rock.

They made their shirts, which are handprint wreaths.  Sadie has on red pants and a green elf hat.  You’ll see her bouncing all over the stage.  She had a blast.  Here’s a peek:

Sadie's School Christmas Show 2010

Can you believe that this is my 99th post?????  The next one will be the big 100!  I’ll have to think about what to do for the 100th post!

Goodnight, all…

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! Nothing cuter than little peanuts!!!

    In terms of the free goodies- some came from the tastemakers programs, others the companies or their PR companies just emailed us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!