Thursday, December 16, 2010

Coming Soon... A Review!

I am always pleasantly surprised when someone finds my blog.  It is interesting to me that someone out there is just surfing through cyber space and they somehow end up at my blog! 

The other day, I got an interesting email from Sean Ryan of CSN, asking if I would be willing to do a review of a product!  I took a look at the luggage sets they carry and was super excited to work with them!  You will have to stay tuned to see what product I select to review... there is SO much to choose from!  I particularly liked the kids' backpacks.  Look at this cute one:

Skip Hop Zoo Pack Dog - 210201
(photo respectfully borrowed from CSN at www.luggage.com)

If you are looking for luggage or ANY kind of bag, I would try this site.  There is SUCH a wide variety!

Stay tuned for the review...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!