Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Fun

It felt like the weekend might never get here, didn't it?  There was a full moon this week, and I think a lot of us felt it. 

I love Saturdays! 

This morning I had my usual... egg and cheese sandwich on a toasted Arnold whole grain sandwich round, a Morningstar "sausage patty" and a fresh sliced peach!  It is going to be sad when these peaches are gone.

Then we got dressed and headed to the Bush n Vine Pumpkin Festival!  Some of us got our faces painted...

and tried out the hay maze...

and painted a pumpkin!



We wanted to go on a hay ride, but Sadie got a little tired and was ready to head home.  It was a little hot, too!  Wouldn't you know... tomorrow the high is like 75 degrees... Today it was close to 95.  Maybe fall is truly coming...



Tonight, we are going out on a date with some friends.  We are going somewhere fun... but kinda scary... any guesses???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!