Saturday, September 11, 2010

Oh, how I love Saturdays...

Scrambled eggs this morning for Sadie and me.  It was my day to get up at the crack of dawn.  We were out of the little frozen mini pancakes, which means that disaster is arfound the corner.  Instead, I offered up scrambled eggs. 

I thought I would make them extra special, so I cubed some cream cheese and sliced some green onions onto mine.  Added in some bananas and crunchy turkey bacon.  Nice.

Then I headed to Zumba with Katie at the Y!  Today I led two songs:

"I Like It" by Enrique Inglesias
and
"Sacudelo" by Willy Chirino y Los Tres Gatos

I have no clue what "Sacudelo" means.  Usually I try to listen to the lyrics and try to figure out at least the topic.  But I have no clue on this one.  Maybe I will look into that.

Because I worked out today, I figured Sadie and I could make cookies, so I ran by Earth Fare again and grabbed some "Take and Bake" Chocolate Chip cookies.  I know it's cheating if they are take and bake, but we did shake some sprinkles on there...
Before Baking and Sprinkles
After

I was really looking forward to dinner tonight because we cooked those Chicken Rollers from Earth Fare.  They were delicious!  Ryan and I both agreed that the spinach and feta rollers were the best.  Sometimes feta can be overpowering, but not in this case!  It was the perfect amount!
The Buffalo Chicken Roller
Steamed Broccoli, Spinach and Feta Chicken Roller, Whole Grain Herbed Rice
And a little relaxation in a glass...

We've got a little surprise cooking in the crock pot for tomorrow morning, thanks to Diana and her blog, The Chic Life.  You'll have to wait for those pictures tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!