Thursday, March 24, 2011

Impromptu Pub House Dinner

Tonight, something cool happened.  Just as I was packing up my Zumba gear, my friend Katie was nearby.  She had just finished teaching her Zumba class, too!  And oddly enough, we were both childless!  So we decided that we should go for drinks and a quick bite to eat.  We ended up at Pub House, a local restaurant and bar.

100_1410

I started off with the Pub House Brew, which I really liked. 

100_1409

In fact, I had two!

We decided since it WAS a pub, we should have some greasy pub food…

100_1411

fried pickles

100_1412

mozzarella sticks

100_1413

100_1414

100_1415

… and to balance it out, we had side salads, which were actually HUGE.  And they had lots of green olives!  Yay!  Rarely do you get a salad with green olives at a restaurant.  And these were big ones—like the ones they put in martinis!

I can’t believe I forgot to take a pic of Katie!  OOPS!  But I am seeing Katie tomorrow for something fun and Zumba-related.  Shocker, I know.  You’ll have to wait until tomorrow for that…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!