Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty’s Day!

Did you remember to wear green today?  I hope none of you got pinched!

Sadie and I went the extra mile and sported green sparkly fingernails today!  :)

100_7191

Tonight I taught a St. Patty’s Day Zumba class… I have found that these beads and Zumba don’t mix well… they will smack you right in the face!

100_7196

And I decided on a green dinner… another noodle stir fry with broccoli, edamame, Udon noodles, and sesame seeds.  I stir-fried them in just a little pasta water, reduced-sodium soy sauce, and a drizzle of sesame oil.

100_7200

100_7201

100_7202

We did not do too much celebrating today… because we will be celebrating on Saturday!  We’ll be attending the Charlotte Goes Green festival in uptown… and guess who is going to be in the parade… YUP… MOI!!!  Don’t worry… pics will be taken for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!