Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OK… I’m Ready to Talk.

LOL.  You would not believe the texts, Facebook messages, and questions I have gotten from people since my sort-of mysterious post on Sunday!  You guys are so curious!!!  I can’t blame you.  As soon as someone says they have a secret, I’m like, “WHAT IS IT???” 

100_6516

So… I am ready to talk now. 

On Sunday, I went for an audition.  It’s the first time I have ever done anything like this.  I auditioned for a Zumba instructor job with a Dance Fitness company.  I’ve got to tell you guys, it was a little nerve-wracking.  I get up every week and shake my booty in front of a whole lotta people, but this was different.  I was having flashbacks to cheerleading tryouts!  Now I understand a little about how those people on American Idol must feel!  Anyway, this was an individual audition. 

So… I found out on Tuesday that I made it through the first round of auditions, so now I am going to be doing a second round: a live class audition!  Very exciting! 

Want to know what the song is?

Click here to find out!

What do you think?  I think this is such a fun song.  The routine is very high-energy and fun, too!

So… this Friday, that is what I will be doing! 

If any of you are close by, I’d love to have a little cheering section.  This class will be so much fun!  I promise, you will not be sorry!  If you’d like to attend, here is a link with more information!

Oh, and by the way, if you can’t make it on Friday, you can come join me for an awesome Zumbathon on Saturday! (Oh, and by the way.. if you click to read about the Zumbathon… and you do it JUST RIGHT… you might just see a familiar face! 

Is that enough Zumba talk for you???

Happy hump day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on round one! Can't wait to see you this weekend and to cheer you on! Will keep you posted about Friday. XO, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing the HAPPY dance for you!! Sorry I can't be a part of your audition class but know that I will be there in spirit. Are you going to do Candy Man on Sat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Liz! COngratulations hot mama! I'll send you some high-energy happy thoughts on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!