Saturday, March 9, 2013

Snowy Surprise

Dear Blog,

I am sorry I have neglected you.

It's not you, it's me.

Life is a little hectic.

I promise to be back and posting more regularly soon.

Xoxo,

Confessions Girl

(My obsession with Gossip Girl continues.)

 

So... You have probably noticed I have been away a little. I have no real excuses except that life has just been quite busy lately. However, I wanted to take a minute and share a couple of cute pictures from a surprise snowstorm last Saturday.

We'd heard that weight have a flurry or two, so I wasn't that surprised when it started snowing around 8 a.m. Last Saturday morning. But then it kept snowing. And kept snowing.

It snowed big fat fluffy flakes for about 4 hours, and finally tapered off around noon.

Who would have thought we would even be able to have a snowball fight?

And then...just as quickly as it started...it went away. By 3:00 p.m., every single bit of snow was completely melted and gone. Which worked out well because we had several things going on that afternoon...

But for just a few minutes, it was so nice to be able to stop and taste the snowflakes.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!