Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Random Things I am Loving

Sometimes it's fun to do a mish-mosh post. Sometimes this is how my brain works- lots of random thoughts floating around. Does anyone else have this problem?

Sample work scenario: get back to the office after visiting a school. On the drive back, I start thinking about an article or strategy that I know is located in one of the books on my shelf. Get back, browse the shelf. See the title Getting Smart and remember that my ipad dinged on the way here- an email. Stop and check email. It's from a coworker asking for a resource. Stop everything and look for that resource. While looking, come across a notepad where I wrote myself a reminder a week ago but then lost. Reread note and realize...

Need I go on?! Tell me I am not the only one.

So now my random brain wants to tell you some random things I am loving. If I were Oprah, this would be my "Favorite Things" Episode and you would all be getting free products. Unfortunately, I am not Oprah.

 

1. Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Hot Tea

This is the best hot tea I have ever had. I mean EVER. If you like oranges, get this tea. You will not need any sweetener at all. The flavor is that intense. It's orangey and tangy and perfect for a late afternoon sip.

 

2. Blogilates

I love this blog/site. Recipes and simple Pilates videos you can do at home. Cassey is likeable and she puts good music with her workouts. No equipment needed!

 

3. Trader Joe's Jalapeño-Stuffed Olives

 

These are the best healthy alternative I have found to a jalapeño popper. Perfect size, perfect amount of heat... Love them!

 

4. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

This stuff is wonderful if you get dry hands. I have been using it for a week and my cuticles have done a whole turnaround.

 

5. Bath and Body Works Forever Red

I bought some products at BBW a few weeks ago and I am loving this fragrance! People are starting to look at me like I am crazy because I am going around smelling myself. Just kidding. Or maybe not. But seriously it smells really good.

 

This isn't one of the 5 things, but I am also loving this photo of me and the husband.

 

What are you loving right now?

 

3 comments:

  1. I love that Tazo flavor! It's my go-to order at Starbuck's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved Passion but now this is my new fave!

    Elizabeth Bridges
    Confessions of a Former Couch Potato
    www.aformercouchpotato.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too LOVE the Burt's Bees cuticle cream - I use it often and it's one of my "Meredith's Favorite Things" (ok, I'm not Oprah, but you know what I mean)... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!