Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Recap

My poor blog has been neglected.  If you’re one of my regular readers, I apologize!  Honestly, I think this is the busiest fall season we’ve ever had in the Confessions house.  Nights at home with nothing to do are a rarity!  I love being busy and on-the-go… but it means that other things suffer… like house chores… and cooking…

Friday night we celebrated my nephew Jack’s second birthday!

IMG_0518

IMG_0522

IMG_0537

IMG_0550

IMG_0539

Saturday I was up bright and EARLY!  Some Zumba friends and I were scheduled to do a demo at the American Heart Association’s Heart Walk in Uptown Charlotte.  Thousands of walkers had gathered to raise money and walk to help fight heart disease. 

IMG_0556

IMG_0557

IMG_0559

We had a blast leading a fun high-energy merengue song!  Then we played a little. 

 

IMG_0561

It was amazing how many people had gathered for the walk!

News14.com Slideshow: Charlotte Heart Walk

(Thanks to News 14 Charlotte for the photo)

Afterwards, Confessions Dad and Sadie and I all went to The Little Cafe for breakfast. 

IMG_0567

(Can you believe I didn’t take any food pictures???  Only munchkin pictures.)

And we had a little dress rehearsal for Halloween.  (We’re a little early!)

IMG_0562

Our little wonder woman.  But her powers only seem to be in the realm of destruction…

So that’s what we’ve been up to… family time, Zumba, and no cooking.  BUT… I’m thinking I’m gonna cook something tomorrow!  I am feeling like it is time for a little experiment!  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Wonder Woman is too cute! Meant to tell you that I made those lettuce boats for dinner the other night. We used veggie cream cheese, turkey, celery, shredded carrots, and shredded cheese. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!