Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Lenses for my Camera! Yay!

So, it's Wednesday... our busiest night of the week.  When I arrived home today I had a fun surprise waiting for me on the porch!  My new camera lenses!  YAY!  I have been so excited about this.  It was raining a good bit tonight, so I didn't get many pics outside, but here are a few I liked...


I used my new Macro lens to take those.  That lens is the one I like best.  It's the one that lets you zoom in really close but then blur the background. 

I haven't tried the others out much, but I am looking forward to seeing what kind of pics I can take with my wide-angle and the telephoto. 

Stay tuned!

I just finished baking a new batch of pumpkin-chocolate chip muffins.  They smell so good.  I am going to go enjoy one now and watch some TV with the hubs. 

2 comments:

  1. how exciting Liz! I love my camera too, and your right, the lens makes all the difference in the world. Macro lens is next on my list...

    I wanted to tell you thank you for all your support. It means a lot!

    I'm seeing that you are going to town like a bloggin' fool! yee-haw! great job, Liz. Have a great day and I can't wait to see what pictures you will take with that new lens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to check out an old post since it "suggested" it to me after I read today's post about your new light box...convenient little suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!