Friday, September 3, 2010

Go Gamecocks! Tailgate fun!

We had a long, fun Thursday!  I actually slept until 10:00 a.m. this morning (Friday morning), which I never do!

After work today, we took off for Columbia.  We were so excited to see Meredith, David, Adrienne, and Paul! 






We grabbed some tailgate snacks on the way.  Itg needed to be something easy, so I was thinking chips and dip, but on the way to the store I had an idea... fruit and cheese?  It's so hot this time of year, and I thought that might be light and not a complete POINTS destroyer...


Meredith made some delicious brownies... I think I ate like 4...




The game was great.  The Gamecocks won their first game of the season.  They scored so many times that I was able to get a great picture of the fireworks!







We made it back to Meredith's around midnight.  Sadly, we stopped at McDonald's on the way home... I am going to have to hit up the Y later for that.  Oh well. 

Slept until ten a.m. this morning!  Unheard of!  I am missing my little munchkin, but I had a great time with Ryan and my sisters and brother-in-law!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!