Friday, September 10, 2010

Extreme Classroom Makeover

Extreme Classroom Makeover...

Here are the "Before" pictures of the Literacy Room (my classroom)-- these were taken with my cell phone as I was moving over 100 boxes with my own two hands:

Standing at the front of the room, looking at the door
Standing in the back left corner
Standing in the back, at the door
And now, the AFTER Pictures!!!  (Ooooooh, Ahhhhhhh...)  This is after about 3 weeks of work!

Welcome!
Professional Reading "Nook"
A Glimpse of the Books and Conference Table
Small Group Table-- Notice the Doors!  Painted that quote on there myself!
Guess who put these bookshelves together... plus one more... all in ONE DAY!!!
My book cart... a gift from Bath and Body Works
My lovely freshly-painted cabinets--- thank you, Ryan, for your help!
Ryan and I just got back from a wonderful water aerobics class at the Y-- thanks, Lynn, for the awesome workout!  Now we are enjoying some Chinese Food... Chicken and Broccoli and Moo Goo Gai Pan... Yum. 

No food pics today, but I will leave you with some "food for thought": my Dove Promise Wrappers!  (Hey, they were dark chocolate, so I can call them my antioxidants!)
Not my favorite...



But I do like this one!  Everyone needs do-overs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!