Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fun Dinner with Sisters and Friends

Yesterday, we enjoyed a fun day at Meredith and David's house!  We arrived around 3, just in time to watch the Clemson game.  (However, I don't think I saw more than about 5 minutes of the game!)

Sadie rested up on the drive down...
While the Clemson game was on, we enjoyed some snacks... Adrienne made a very colorful veggie and hummus platter...
David showed off his grilling skills...

Ryan and Sadie had some fun playing in the yard...
David's delicious burgers...
All of us had a great time and I loved getting to see my sisters for the second time in one week! 

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte had that same SC dress! She wore it for the 4th of July. I had to represent, you know? I recently passed it on to a friend who lives closer to SC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!