Monday, July 8, 2013

Peacharita (Cocktail)

Well, another Monday has come and gone. Most of the time, Monday is the most dreaded day of the week. But not for me. Because I woke up here today:

It's our annual family beach trip!

Normally on a Monday, I would be at work, and I would be super-productive. And this week is no different. I am being super-productive on vacation.

For example, I have ridden 17 miles on the bike, including 10 miles this morning...

And I played with this girl in the waves...

And I made the best frozen drink ever.

Got fresh peaches? This is how you should use them. Don't have any fresh peaches? Get yourself to a local farm get some. And then make this drink.

Peacharita

(Note: this is a new twist on Jason's Perfect Margaritas.)

Ingredients:

  • 4 oz. orange juice
  • 4 oz. margarita mix (non-alcoholic, preferred brand: Margaritaville)
  • 4 oz. Lime Tequila (preferred brand: Margaritaville)
  • 4 oz. Pineapple Rum
  • 2 oz. Triple Sec or Cointreau
  • 2 fresh peaches, pitted and sliced (I leave the skin on, but you could remove the skin)
  • Ice

Preparation: In a blender, combine all liquid ingredients. Add peach slices. Fill the blender with ice. Blend until smooth. Enjoy poolside or on the beach. Or in your living room. Basically anywhere.

 

You're welcome.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!