Saturday, June 22, 2013

Boudro's on the Riverwalk

Hello friends! Guess what...I am on the move this week! But where am I???

Want a hint? It's the home of the Alamo...

San Antonio!

 

I'm here in San Antonio for the International Society for Technology in Education Conference. Otherwise known as ISTE. That's right. For the next several days, I get to unleash my inner computer nerd. If you are new to the blog, you may not know that I am an educator during the daylight hours...and I moonlight as a food and lifestyle blogger. (By the way, I do also have an educational blog. Click here to view. I'll be posting here and on Twitter about things I learn.)

Anyway, one of the best things about traveling is getting to try out new local restaurants. After checking Yelp and asking for some tips via social media, I decided to try out Boudro's on the Riverwalk tonight.

Many Yelpers recommended:

The Prickly Pear Margarita...

 

The tableside guacamole...

 

And the blackened prime rib.

 

I took the advice and tried all three- which were all delicious! My favorite thing was the guacamole. I love that they have the recipe on the website, so you can recreate it at home. Click here to check it out!

I am looking forward to the rest of my time here! I am going to write up a post about my hotel... It's supposedly haunted! Maybe I will get a good ghost pic!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!