Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I have a favor to ask you...

Hello to all of you!  Normally I wouldn't use this blog to post a request like this, but I think this is important.

I have a small favor to ask of you and it honestly won't take more than 1 minute of your time. 

My school district is in the running for a grant which would allow us to put lights on a sports field behind one of our schools.  York, SC, is a small town, and if we are able to get this grant, this will open lots of opportunities for our children.  The field will be able to be used by the community and the school district!

What's wrong with this picture???

Nominee

Help us fix this problem!!!

It's so easy to help.  Just send a text to this number: 44144  For the message, type Clorox4676

That's all you have to do! 

You can also vote for us online by going to this link:

http://www.powerabrightfuture.com/gallery/detail/?nid=1198

The first time you visit, you do need to register, but it's free and easy. 

Thanks in advance for helping us out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!