Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father’s Day + Beach

Hello from the beach!  I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far.  Normally, I would be just coming home from teaching my Tuesday night Zumba class.  But tonight… I’m at the beach on a little mini-vacation! 

MB Trip 001

This is one of those time where it’s really good to be married to a school administrator.  Hubby has a conference at the beach and Sadie and I got to tag along! 

IMG_3638

We headed down on Sunday afternoon, just in time to celebrate Father’s Day at the beach. 

IMG_3637

Sadie had some special gifts that she made for her daddy and of course I had a gift for him, too!  (The only sad thing was not being able to see MY dad for Father’s Day… but we’re going to celebrate with him in just a few weeks.)  We dropped off all our stuff and headed to the beach as soon as we could.  Sadie was so excited to jump and play in the ocean.  She is like a little mermaid.  ;)

IMG_3640

We are spending a lot of time in the pools, hot tubs, lazy rivers, and of course, in the sand and ocean.  I am fairly sure that Sadie will sleep for 3 days when we get back home. 

MB Trip 020

MB Trip 003

MB Trip 015

MB Trip 017

I am working on a post about a trip to Ripley’s Aquarium and a local restaurant that I hope to post tomorrow.  For now, enjoy some beach shots. 

IMG_3697

IMG_3703

IMG_3706

Ahhh… if I don’t come home, you’ll know where to find me.

IMG_3713

2 comments:

  1. Your pics are making me SO ready for our beach trip!  Have fun - so great to see photos of Sadie at the beach, too!  Love that little mermaid!!  

    ReplyDelete
  2. She actually got to meet a Mermaid Monday night! :) details on that soon. We just made a shell necklace just like Ariel's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!