Monday, February 18, 2013

Millstone Pizza and Taphouse: Rock Hill, SC

I have been so excited for Millstone Pizza to open. First of all, I love pizza, but I also love to see new LOCAL restaurants appear in Rock Hill. We have plenty of chain restaurants, but there is something special about locally-owned unique eateries. The City of Rock Hill is trying to revitalize its downtown area, which also is really exciting.

For you local readers, Millstone Pizza and Taphouse is located on Caldwell Street downtown and it is in the Old Town Market area.

The restaurant is very cool on the inside with high ceilings and a semi-open kitchen. I like the sleek look of the silver tables with the rustic floor.

There are tons of craft beers, and I had no idea what to choose, but eventually went with the Blue Moon Spring.

I love how they use these old bottles for water at the tables! I am a huge fan of chilled water with no ice, so I loved this!

We decided to split the Millstone Salad and the Meat Pizza. (I figured if the husband would eat a salad with artichokes, I would pick out a pizza full of meats for him.)

Both were delicious! Sadie had meatballs and a fruit cup.

I couldn't turn down the cannoli for dessert. The three of us split one. It was soooooo delicious! I wish I had another one right here, right now!

So friends... If you are local, you need to go try Millstone out! We've got to support these great local spots!

 

Millstone Pizza and Taphouse on Urbanspoon

 

1 comment:

  1.  Hi Liz,



    Your first post just appeared on Urbanspoon! Check it out:

    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/270/1724248/restaurant/Millstone-Pizza-and-Taphouse-Rock-Hill



    I encourage you to claim your blog, which allows you to add a picture
    and change some settings. The blog photo shows up next to your posts
    wherever they appear on Urbanspoon. Here's how to claim:



    - Make sure you're logged into Urbanspoon



    - Go to your blog page on our site: http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/270/10357/Rock-Hill/Confessions-of-a-Former-Couch-Potato.html



    - Click "Claim your blog" in the left sidebar



    After you submit it, we may contact you to verify your claim. Check your
    spam email folder if your claim hasn't gone through in a day or two.
    You'll also find some interesting badges and widgets on your Urbanspoon
    blog page - look in the right sidebar.



    If you have any questions, please contact me via email.



    Thanks,

    Greg



    www.urbanspoon.com



    --
    greg(at)urbanspoon(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!