Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Impromptu Dinner Out

Happy Hump Day!  I hope all of you are having a great week so far!  Mine has been busy as usual, but very productive.  This is a very hectic time for us teachers, because we all have our Statewide Testing coming up next week.  It’s stressful for all of us.  Testing starts Monday, so please send some positive vibes our way!

Today I had a very productive meeting with some coworkers and then headed back to my school for our last PLC (Professional Learning Community) meeting.  I love my job and the people I work with.  They make it so much fun. 

After a very energetic Zumba class, I met Ryan and Sadie for a little impromptu dinner out.  We decided on Grouchos. 

100_1500

100_1501

I had the STP Dipper.  It was tasty.  I love this dipping sauce.  It’s like 1,000 Island Dressing… only better.

So… tomorrow I have a new Zumba class starting!  I am so excited.  It’s a Cinco de Mayo Zumba Party!  I know it will be fun.  I can’t wait to tell you all about it tomorrow! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!