Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hashing it Out

Who’s ready for Presidential Debate #2?

I am!  I love election time.  I don’t necessarily like the constant political ads on TV, but I do love the excitement of an election.  I love watching the debates, too.  I like to see how the candidates react under pressure.  I don’t want to turn this into a political post, so I won’t reveal who I am leaning towards.  However, I do hope that this debate will be better than number one.  I was expecting the first one to be a little more heated, but it wasn’t.  Here’s to watching them hash it out tonight!

Speaking of hash, that’s what I had for dinner tonight, after sweating it out in an intense, but super-fun Zumba class!

IMG_4447

A while back, I wrote about a breakfast hash that I like to make in big batches, so I can eat it throughout the week.  Tonight I made it again with spinach and a fried egg on top.  I’ve been using a local breakfast sausage which I love and it makes all the difference!  The flavor is better than other brands I have tried!

IMG_4448

Chili-seasoned olives on the side.  :)

Alright folks, enjoy the debate! 

I’ll be Tweeting throughout the debate!  See the link on the right to find me on Twitter.  You may also want to follow Politifact (@politifact).  They do live fact checking throughout the debates so you can see what is true and what is not. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!