Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Brunch

Happy holidays!  I hope all of you are enjoying time with your family and friends this week!  I am lucky to have 2 full weeks away from work each year.  Usually we host a holiday party to get together with all our friends, but this year with all the craziness of the wedding, we decided to forego it for a year.  Instead, I decided it would be fun to have a girls’ brunch. 

Unfortunately not everyone is lucky to be off of work, but some of my teacher friends + Kati enjoyed a fun brunch together on Thursday morning!

IMG_2117

IMG_2119

What’s a brunch without mimosas? :)

There was no shortage of food… we had ham rolls (made by Angie but not pictured)…

baked apple french toast (made by Mandy)…

IMG_2122

Mimi’s Christmas Breakfast made by yours truly (click for recipe)…

 IMG_2123

and a delicious cheese ball and fruit! 

IMG_2121

IMG_2120

Everything was delicious and we all left stuffed!

IMG_2125

It was lots of fun catching up with one another and having a leisurely breakfast!  It was also fun to see Kati one last time before her baby girl decides to make an appearance. 

IMG_2118

She’ll be joining the world any day now and I can’t wait to meet her!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this looks like so much fun! I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Just came here via Pinterest. I LOVE Zumba too. Best-party-ever! I'm your newest follower.

    Sarah:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It makes me so happy when I see messages from readers!